☁️ Meltano Cloud
🏃 Run State
With Meltano Core you're able to easily manage the state of your incremental runs using the
meltano state command. Most of this functionality was ported to Meltano Cloud so that you can control your runs as you see fit. If you need to clear state to run a backfill, that's as easy as
meltano cloud state delete --state-id <id>. Read more about the command in our Cloud docs.
✅ SOC2 Type 1 Audit Passed
We're extremely proud to announce that we've passed our SOC2 Type 1 Audit. Read more about this milestone in our blog post.
We released v3.0 of Meltano Core! Checkout this blog post for more details on new features and any breaking changes.
We also released the first patch release (v3.1) of Meltano which includes a number of community contributions.
pythonsetting is now supported in the metadata of all connectors. This is a new feature enabled in Meltano 3.0. Checkout the docs for more information.
- Added the danielptv variant of tap-db2 based on the SDK - Hub Link
- Added the Meltano Labs variant of tap-salesforce based on the SDK - Hub Link
- Added the felippecaso variant of tap-applehealth based on the SDK - Hub Link
- Added the Matatika variant of tap-capsulecrm - Hub Link
- Added the Meltano Labs variant of tap-bigquery - Hub Link
We shipped 1 release of the SDK: